Having guests over? Try this easy appetizer dish that only takes minutes to make. Smoky, salty bacon combined with the crunch of asparagus makes the perfect combo for this quick 15 minute appetizer.
- 10 asparagus spears – rinsed, trimmed
- olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 5 bacon strips – halved, lengthwise
- Lay out asparagus on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap a strip of bacon from the top of the asparagus to the bottom.
- Place cookie sheet in 350 degree oven for 7-10 minutes (or until bacon is crispy).