My friend just told me about the most awesomest snack / side dish in the entire universe. If it were me, and well, it is – I’d add a shot of tequila and BAM! Ok, so that part isn’t kid-friendly, but the rest of it can be.
Are you ready?
It’s avocado – Holla!
Parmesan cheese – Can I get a, ‘what what?’
Lime Juice – Yes, mam!
Tobasco – Tssssssizzle!
Ok, I MIGHT be going a little over the top here, but seriously – this is all my faves in one place and its super fast and easy. Right. Up. My. Alley!
Baked Avocado with Parmesan, Lime juice and Tabasco
- 1 avocado
- Tabasco sauce or Sriracha (red rooster sauce is what we call it)
- Fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the seed. Prick all over with a fork to let the sauce soak in.
- Pour Tobasco over each half (to taste), then top with lime juice and salt and pepper IF you like. I go for just Tabasco.
- In the cavity where the seed was, put a fourth of the cheese on each avocado half. Place under the broiler for 2 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and broil another 2 minutes until completely melted and avocado warmed through.
Enjoy with tequila and lime shot???