Browsing Pinterest, these little beauties caught our eyes. Sometimes you crave a crunchy, salty, spicy snack and this recipe did all that for us. The best part is that it’s very easy to make and chances are, you already have the ingredients in your kitchen. Thank you to SweetTeethGoodies.com for this addictive snack!
- 1 ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 tablespoons of red pepper flakes
- 4 sleeves of Saltine crackers
- Large bowl
- Tongs, large spoon – something to mix with
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl – make sure to do this thoroughly so that all the oil mixture coats the crackers.
- Lay crackers on a cookie sheet and drizzle the remainder of the oil from the bowl.
- Bake at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes – stir them around half way through.
- Allow them to cool and store them in an air tight container or Ziploc bags for travel.
OH and since football season is right around the corner, they make a great game day snack!