Whether your a parent, grandparent or a babysitter, kid’s tend to be famous for two words-“I’m bored.” This tends to be the case during summer, weekends, break from school or whenever they run out of things to occupy them. So how does one keep the kiddies busy for days upon days? Well naturally we would all turn to Pinterest for help, which is how I stumbled upon this darling idea from Shabby Beach Nest! Create an “I’m Bored” Jar filled with 101 ideas to cure boredom. Visit the Shabby Beach Nest for 101 free printables!
Image src: Shabby Beach Nest
- 101 tongue depressors
- Mod Podge
- Scrapbook paper
- Print 101 ideas from PDF (you can use scrapbook paper or regular paper)
- Cut each idea out
- Brush Mod Podge onto the back of one idea using a paint brush
- Place tongue depressor on the side with glue, make sure the tongue depressor is aligned w/ the shape of the printable by holding it up to the light
- Place on hard surface and press down
- Repeat steps 1-5 for 100 more ideas and let them all dry
- Trim excess paper from around the tongue depressor
- Decorate your jar with lace/ribbons/papers/stickers or whatever you desire, put all the ideas in the jar and your all set!
Visit Shabby Beach Nest for free printables (it even includes some blank ones to fill in your own ideas!)