Have an old pair of shoes laying around? Don’t get rid of them, neon them! Neon is everywhere this season so instead of fighting it, just go with it! This DIY is cute, cheap and trendy. Papernstitch turns a boring pair of flats into a whole new shoe!
- old pair of shoes
- neon paint pens
- Find a pair of old shoes, but make sure they are clean
- Choose paint pen of your color choice and get started
- Make sure you cover the entire area you want to cover
- Let it dry and move onto other shoe
- Once the first coat on each shoe dries, apply a second coat
- Let second coat dry then put together a super cute outfit!
For more awesome DIY ideas visit papernstitch!