Jewelry has the ability to turn a plain, boring outfit into an entirely different look, but it isn’t the easiest to keep organized. Keep all your necklaces, earrings, rings & more together in a creative and organized way with these simple DIYs from The Letter 4 and Laura Thoughts.
- Slip burlap over a hanger
- Fold fabric over the arms and glue it
- Fold up the bottom and glue the sides for pockets (if you want two pockets, glue the middle)
This DIY is so easy to do and the best part is that it is easy to move! the pockets at the bottom are great to store your bracelets & rings!
To see this DIY and more visit The Letter 4
- Paint/paint brushes
- Welded Hardware Mesh
- “S” hooks
- Remove glass from picture frame
- Nail a hook to the back of the frame
- Cut the mesh so it fits the back of the frame
- Staple the mesh
This craft gives a picture frame a whole new meaning! Get a colorful frame to spruce up an empty wall!
Visit Laura Thoughts for more DIY ideas!