What’s more fun than bubbles?! Rainbow bubble snakes, that’s what! When stumbling upon this craft idea from Housing a Forest, the only thing that came to mind was how awesomely fun this looked and how much kids (and adults) would enjoy it. It simple and most of the materials are most likely already lying around the house!
image from Housing a Forest
- empty water bottle
- duct tape
- dish soap
- food coloring
- Cut the bottom of the water bottle off
- Slide sock over the bottom of the bottle
- Use duct tape or rubber band to secure sock
- Pour dish soup in bowl w/ a little water and mix
- Dip sock bottle into mixture and gently blow
- Drop food coloring on the sock covered end for rainbow bubbles
- Prepare for non-stop fun!
For more fun ideas for the kids visit Housing a Forest!