Delicious and kid-friendly treats! Cookie Cups are simple to make and allows kids to get creative. If your having a party with a bunch of little ones running around, these are perfect! Set up a small station of toppings and let them dig in!
Prep: Preheat oven to 325° F
- 1 package of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- toppings! (be creative)
Topping ideas: Ice cream, yogurt, fruit, whipped cream, caramel, sprinkles, or candy! The list goes on forever!
- Grease twelve muffin cups of pan
- Take two cookie dough squares and press together. Place in muffin cups
- Bake for 20-24 minutes, let cool before and then remove cups. The center of cups with indent as they cool
- Fill cookies with toppings & ENJOY!
Enjoy this recipe & more from Very Best Baking!