Spring is in the air! One thing to love about this season are the butterflies. They are so beautiful and come in such pretty colors! Try these two super simple butterfly crafts with your little ones and you can have butterflies all year round!
Butterfly Punch Art
- Butterfly punch
- 10 x 10 canvas
- Acrylic paint
- Glue gun
- Paint a piece of paper with all different water colors
- Punch out as many butterflies as you can
- Paint canvas any color you desire and let it dry
- Put a small dab of glue under each butterfly and stick to the canvas
It is so simple and beautiful!
See more about this craft by visiting whatever
- White card stock
- FEET 🙂
- Cover both feet entirely with paint
- The left foot will be used the right wing of the butterfly, and the right foot will be used as the left wing (big toes towards outside of paper)
- After paint is dried, paint a body for the butterfly
Super easy and fun for you and the kids!
Visit We Made That for more on this craft!