What is more delicious than Cadbury eggs? Homemade Cadbury Eggs! These little things of joy look like a lot of work, but its not as difficult as it may look.
- 1 1/2 ounces of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- yellow food coloring
- egg molds
- First mix together the corn syrup, butter and vanilla. Then add the powdered sugar. Separate mixture into two bowls (about 1/3 of mixture should be in second bowl). Add yellow food coloring to one (yolk). Put in fridge.
- Make little yolk balls and then put back in fridge or freezer to harden.
- Take a small amount of white filling out and flatten it into a circle. Wrap the white around the yolk ball and then stick them back in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate and fill molds. Place a ball in the center & join the halves. Pop in the freezer so they get hard.
To view this recipe and see step by step visit Instructables !