With Easter only a few days a way give this super easy craft a try! Instead of putting treats for your little ones in baskets, use these cute & fun cups!
- white & yellow paper cups
- white & orange cardstock
- pink felt
- 4 wiggle eyes
- pink & white pom pom’s
- yellow feathers
- white & orange chenille stems
- scissors, glue/tape
- For the bunny you will need to cut two large oval white shapes for the ears. Cut 2 smaller oval pink felt shapes. Glue the pink ovals onto the larger white ovals.
- Cut the white chenille stems for the whiskers and glue to the cup. Place the pink pompom in the center of the whiskers for the nose. Glue the eyes above the whiskers.
- Finally glue the ears to the back rim of the cup and glue the white pom pom to the bottom back of the cup for a tail & fill cup with candy!
- For the chick cut a small small orange triangle for the beak and glue it to the front of the cup. Glue the wiggle eyes above the beak.
- Cut the orange chenille stems for the feet.
- Finally glue feathers to the back of the cup & fill with candy!
For more on this craft visit Hostess With The Mostess !