Tie-dye cupcakes are perfect for any occasion! Whether its a birthday party or a holiday you can’t go wrong. You can change the colors to go with any theme. With Easter right around the corner and Spring in the air these adorable cupcakes are perfect!
- Cake Mix
- Food Coloring
- Divide the batter into 6 bowls (or however many different colors you would like!)
- Add one color of your choice to each bowl and mix
- Add a layer of each color on top of each other & bake!
For the frosting:
- Divide frosting into 6 bowls and add food coloring to each
- Add a spoonful of each color in the bag & your set!
Images: 1 & 2
To see this recipe & more visit Delightfully Dowling
Kristen is a wife, mommy-to-be, and blogger for Delightfully Dowling. She loves DIY crafts, painting, reading, and cooking. Visit her for more adorable and delicious recipe ideas!