Not a big chocolate fan? These sweet and delicious cookies add just the right amount of chocolate! They are easy to make and the kids can help out so you can enjoy (and taste) the experience together.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 (10 oz) bags of Hershey Kisses
Temperature: Bake at 375 degrees
Time: 8 minutes
Serving: 7 dozen cookies
- Cream sugar, butter, and peanut butter
- Beat eggs slightly
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla
- Sift together flour and baking soda
- Stir in egg mixture
- Shape 1 teaspoon of batter into balls and roll the balls in the white sugar
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and put in oven for 8 minutes
- Remove from oven and place kiss in middle
- Place back in oven for approximately 1 minute to set kiss, remove, let cool, and ENJOY!
“Helping To Keep Both Your Wallet And Your Plate Full, While Putting A Smile On your Face” is the mission statement for JustFindIt4U. I’m a Daddy Blogger, with a frugal background. I love to cook for my Girls, trying and sharing different tastes from around the World. Lastly, if I don’t make my Daughter giggle a couple of times a day, I consider myself a failure. Chicken soup is the best medicine in our home, but laughter is a close second.