This Friday is National Wear Red Day (2/3/12).
Totsy Moms and Dads, did you know that heart disease kills more women in this country that all forms of cancer combined?? That’s a staggering statistic, especially since most gals still consider heart disease to be “an old man’s disease”. This silent killer is easily forgotten, so we’re diverting from our usual programming to help bring this issue to light. And more importantly, to let you know what you can do about it.
- Start by wearing RED this Friday to take action against heart disease.
- Check out American Heart Association’s (AHA) Go Red for Women Campaign.
- Follow @AmHeartAdvocacy for tips and information from the American Heart Association.
- If you really want to dive in, sign up for the AHA’s State of Women’s Heart Health Webinar, tonight at 5:30pm ET.
- Lastly, check out GoRedForWomen.com to find local events near you to raise awareness to heart disease.
LOVE YOUR HEART!
With hugs, from our hearts to yours <3.