Need a new date night ‘do? From Reese Witherspoon to Angelina Jolie, stars put their best faces forward for the 2012 Golden Globes. Confession: we can’t get enough of their tousled locks and perfect nail polish.
Here’s how to get the perfect going-out look by combining Reese’s fresh waves, Emma’s sultry makeup, and Angelina’s red hot nails. Get ready to sizzle!
Nicole Pearl of The Beauty Girl got the scoop on these celeb Golden Globes looks. For her entire post, visit TheBeautyGirl.com.
Reese Witherspoon’s Beachy Waves
- On dry hair, layer Pureology Root Lift from roots to tips. Blowdry with a medium round brush for volume.
- Working around the head, wrap hair around a 1” iron creating soft curls.
- Separate curls with finger, Apply Anti Breakage Twist for added texture and definition.
- Backcomb (tease) the crown for volume and finish with a mist of hairspray.
Emma Stone’s Makeup
- Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
- Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in Nude
- Chanel Powder Blush in Orchid Rose
- Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir
- Revlon ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious
- Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Lollipop
Angelina Jolie’s Mani/Pedi
Angelina’s fingers were painted with Chanel’s Ballerina and her toes were pedicured with a mixure of Chanel’s Lotus Rouge and Dragon.