/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
I’m all about whatever I can get out of the kitchen with little time and effort as possible – but you know my rules, it has to work for anyone in the family and be healthy.
Yogurt parfaits are perfect for breakfast, snack or even dessert. And just because the Fro Yo craze has taken over the planet doesn’t mean you have to spend a million dollars for a little yogurt treat! Make these fun parfaits at home and if it really must be frozen – just freeze the Greek yogurt before making – yes, you really can do that! Try it, it’s fun!
Diana’s Super Fast & Healthy Yogurt Parfait
- Greek yogurt – I use Fage Total 0%
- Whatever fresh fruit you have on hand sliced
- Fresh berries or frozen work just fine too
- All natural, no-sugar added granola or Kashi 7 Grain cereal for most healthy
- A few chocolate chips for fun and to sprinkle on top- can also use shaved coconut or carob chips too
- All you have to do is take your ingredients and layer, layer, layer!
- Of course it’s more fun if you can see the layers on a clear glass or mug, but certainly not a must. My toddler just stirs hers all together in the end anyway!
What do you use in your fave parfaits? Get creative and comment back to me. I’d love some new ideas!