Here at Totsy, we can’t get enough of flirty pumps and colorful wedges. But between standing on the subway and running after rambunctious little ones, our feet aren’t always receptive to a classic pair of four inch heels.
Luckily, summer is the perfect time to invest in a pair (or two, or three) of kicks that won’t leave our feet begging for mercy at the end of the day. Here are five types of fashion-forward flats that will leave sore toes very happy indeed.
1. Bows: Bow-adorned flats will add a feminine touch to your everyday wear. So, if your standard work garb needs a dose of girl power, all you have to do is step into these and start strutting.
2. Leopard Print: This is the print of choice for designers like Steve Madden and Marc Jacobs. Expect a few cat calls as you’re rocking this fierce footwear.
3. Pointed Toe: Just call these your new work wardrobe staple. Sprinting from an afternoon appointment to a lunch date with your sweetie has never been more pain-free.
4. Dotted: Tiny circles have been popping up everywhere this season! From dresses to purses and everything in between, dots are an easy way to add a little fun to your ensemble. Just don’t go overboard – one spotted piece is just right.
5. Denim: We’ve coveted denim flats since we feasted our eyes on this pair of pricey Red Valentinos. These go-with-everything shoes will fit right in with any closet.