With all the rain that we have been getting, why not get the kids together for a fun, creative DIY project. We at Totsy love puzzles and we came across this fabulous DIY labyrinth that will keep the kids entertained! It will also give them a chance to get creative as they create their own mazes.
- Bakeable clay – you can find this at your local craft store
- Wax covered strings – try Bendaroos
- Recycled CD Cases
- Construction paper
- Remove the center CD holder from the CD case.
- Use the waxed strings and cut and bend them to create your own maze. The string will stick if you press it firmly onto the case.
- Make the tiny ball by rolling them between your fingers then bake them so that they harden (follow the instructions on the package).
- Tape construction paper to the back of the CD holder.
- Close the CD case and voila! You have just created your own labyrinth!
Courtesy of: Projects by Teri