At Totsy, we love a good party and we love good food. Why not try out these easy Mexican-inspired recipes for your next shindig! You’re sure to impress your guests with a tasty bean salsa and a twist on the classic margarita. Cheers!
We love chips and dips! You can go with the classic guacamole recipe or try this Spicy Bean Salsa to spice up your fiesta!
SPICY BEAN SALSA (make a day in advance)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 8 hrs, 10 minutes
- 5/8 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 5/8 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5/8 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 5/8 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 5/8 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium bowl, combine black-eyed peas, black beans, corn, onion, green bell pepper, jalapeno peppers and tomatoes. Season with Italian-style salad dressing and garlic salt; mix well. Cover, and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1-1/4 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cups tequila
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups beer
- 1-1/4 lime, cut into wedges
- Pour limeade, tequila, water, and beer into a large pitcher. Stir until well-blended, and limeade has melted. Add plenty of ice, and garnish with lime wedges. Adjust with additional water, if needed.
Recipes courtesy of allrecipes.com