Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 8th! Why not make a some yummy cocktails? The perfect companion with your Mother’s Day brunch. Check out these super easy recipes for Pear Mimosas and White Sangria. If you’re not a drinker, substitute champagne for ginger ale in our Mimosa recipe. Cheers!
Total Time: 1 hour
- 6 cups Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 superfine sugar
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and cut into thing wedges
- 1 tangerine, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless white grapes, halved
- 1 cup club soda
- In a large pitcher, combine wine and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Add the remaning ingredients, excluding club soda. Mix well.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge and let it sit for a minimum of 1 hour (max. 4 hrs). Sangria will sweeten with time.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda and ice.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 bottles of Champagne (or ginger ale), chilled
- 4 cups pear nectar
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
For each serving, pour 3/4 cup of Champagne into a flute or wineglass and top with 1/2 cup of pear nectar. Sqeeuz and drop in 1 wedge of lime.
From all of us here at Totsy, we wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!! Cheers!
Recipes courtesy of realsimple.com