The name might sound funny, but your kids are sure to love this snack! It’s quick and easy and having your kids participate in the kitchen can guarantee that they will be eating it.
Yields 6 servings + Ready in 30 minutes
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices of American cheese
- 1 package of biscuit dough – we like Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Mustard (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wrap cheese around each hot dog and then the dough around both. Place toothpicks throughout the wrapped hot dog to keep it in place and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven until the biscuits are golden brown, this takes about 10-15 minutes
- Take them out of the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes then cut them into smaller pieces for your little ones. Enjoy!