Congratulations to our Mom of the Week!!! Jane is from Delaware and she is a proud mom to John, 7 and Anna, 2. Jane’s story is inspiring to all moms and women out there. After two miscarriages, she found out she was going to have quadruplets! However, tragedy hit the family. Her babies were 14 weeks early and weighed less than 6 pounds each. She lost her son James, who was only 5 days old. Anna, Emma & John eventually came home (3 months, 6 months, 3.5 months) and all with differing disabilities: Anna has Down Syndrome & Emma and John were/is legally blind. At the age of 2, Emma was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension; she passed away unexpectedly in her sleep at 3 ½.
Jane’s human strength truly shined through when she bounced back with hope. She cherishes her two remaining children each and every day.
Jane, you are the epitome of strength and inspiration. That is why you’re our pick for Mom of the Week!
1. What’s one thing you can’t live without (besides your family)? Acck, could it be my computer? – gives me access to friends and family around the world when I’m unable to get there!
2. What’s your favorite beauty item of all time? Moisturizer!!
3. What’s your go-to fashion item? Anything in black! Very slimming and easy to dress up or down.
4. What’s been your favorite trend of all? Casual comfort, gotta have it, love the blends of cottons & knits and certainly love organic cottons!
5. What’s one fashion/beauty item you’ll never touch? And why. Lip plumpers – mainly because I already have full lips but also because it looks so unnatural
6. TV show you must tune into each week? Project Runway!
7. Website you absolutely must check out daily? Totsy & Facebook
Moms! I am sad to announce that this will be our FINAL Mom of the Week contest! This doesn’t mean that our contest won’t be back. We will be starting a new contest: Caption Fridays, which is similar to the current Totsy Giveaway contest we are doing now with Tic-Tac-Toe Tights. You can visit our blog for more info on this contest and learn how it works: http://bit.ly/icpQAV. Good luck!