Congratulations to our Mom of the Week, Melissa!! Melissa has a three-month old named Boyd. She is a proud military wife currently stationed in Port Hueneme, CA. Her husband, Shawn, is currently stationed overseas in Afghanistan so she is a “pseudo-single momma” and that’s why we pick Melissa to be Totsy’s Mom of the week!
Melissa, a thousand thanks to your husband for protecting and serving our country!
1. What’s one thing you can’t live without (besides your family)? I can’t live without my MacBook… I would go crazy without access to the internet!
2. What’s your favorite beauty item of all time? I love Urban Decay’s Naked Palette. Every eye shadow in the palette is a beautiful nude color, and a lot of them have great shimmer!
3. What’s your go-to fashion item? I live in cardigans… a remnant from my time as a J.Crew sales girl!
4. What’s been your favorite trend of all? The boyfriend cardigan. I love that they can be worn with about anything, dressed up or down, and look great!
5. What’s one fashion/beauty item you’ll never touch? And why. Pajama jeans! Why would I need to wear jeans that were more comfortable than actual jeans? I just got out of maternity jeans!
6. TV show you must tune into each week? The only show that I watch at it’s scheduled time is Top Chef. I’ve loved that show for years, and the baby is in bed when it comes on!
7. Website you absolutely must check out daily? Sounds corny, but I check Facebook every day, hoping to get some communication from my husband, or see a picture of him posted on his battalion’s page.
Want to become Totsy’s Mom of the Week? Winners receive awesome prizes from Kids Preferred and SootheTIME in February. Invite your mommy friends to join. We pick a new mom every week…it could be you!! http://bit.ly/d5JNrG