Congratulations to our Mom of the Week, Kelli from Baton Rouge, Louisiana! She is the proud mommy of 2-year-old Sadie. Kelli does freelance work from home but her most important job is being a mommy to Sadie and that is why she is our pick for Mom of the Week! Let’s meet Kelli!
1. What’s one thing you can’t live without (besides your family)? My DVR — who has time to sit down and watch shows when they are actually on anymore?
2. What’s your favorite beauty item of all time? Concealer is a must for any overtired mommy — YSL Touche Eclat is the gold standard, but Neutrogena’s Brightening Eye Protector is pretty great too.
3. What’s your go-to fashion item? It’s a toss-up between purses and shoes — I’ve got way too many of both!
4. What’s been your favorite trend of all? I love the ladylike dresses inspired by “Mad Men” and the early 1960s/ I think I’m actually June Cleaver at heart!
5. What’s one fashion/beauty item you’ll never touch? And why. I can’t do skinny jeans, leggings, or “jeggings” — they may have looked okay when I was a teenager, but 20 years later they’re not for me…
6. TV show you must tune into each week? I love “Parenthood” — the family story lines are very true to life. But for a laugh, I go for “The Big Bang Theory”, “The Office” and “Outsourced”.
7. Website you absolutely much check out daily? Maybe not daily, but I love a little E! (eonline.com) for clebrity gossip when I have a chance to read it!
Want to become Totsy’s Mom of the Week? Winners receive awesome prizes from Kids Preferred and SootheTIME in February. Invite your mommy friends to join. We pick a new mom every week…it could be you!! http://bit.ly/d5JNrG