Congratulations to our Mom of the Week: Carley!!! Carley has a nine-month-old daughter named Hailey. She is an ARMY veteran who served overseas and is now unable to work due to her disabilities. She’s a stay-at-home mommy who attends night school so that she can get a better job to support her daughter, who is her world.
Carley, we at Totsy would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your sacrifice and service to our country.
Now, let’s meet Carley!
1. What’s one thing you can’t live without (besides your family)? If there were one thing I couldn’t live without, besides my family, it would have to be my computer. I can do everything on it, and keep in touch with all my family and friends I have made around the world.
2. What’s your favorite beauty item of all time? My favorite beauty item of all time would have to be lip gloss, its simple, yet it can make me feel like I put some effort into my look.
3. What’s your fashion go-to item? I don’t really have a go-to fashion item, I am more the jeans ’ and tee shirt type. It’s easy to put on as I’m dashing to the door, because I am late for another appointment.
4. What’s been your favorite trend of all? Favorite trend of all time, wow, that’s a hard one. I change my mind so much, but for right now, it is going to have to be zebra print. Hailey’s room is entirely done in zebra print. I don’t think people should wear it, but as an accessory I love, love, love it!
5. What’s been one fashion/beauty item you’ll never touch? And Why? One beauty item I will never touch is false eyelashes. They scare me, I don’t even know how the lady’s put them on. Mascara is enough for me, and even that it a little nerve racking.
6. TV show you must tune into each week? Before I had Hailey my favorite show would have had to been Ellen, now it seems as if all I watch is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I also really enjoy Parenthood, i still get to watch that because Hailey is asleep.
7. Website you absolutely must check out daily? I am addicted to Facebook, I will admit it. I go on it constantly, however I refuse to put the application on my phone. It is how I keep in touch with all my family in New York, and Southern California.