If you’re like me, sometimes the tiniest nick or scratch on your wooden furniture can drive you mad. Well, no worries! Following the steps below can ensure that you can have your furniture looking like new again. No need to throw out or purchase new furniture anymore!
What You’ll Need:
- Lint-free cloths
- Colored crayon
- Lemon juice
- Olive (not Virgin) oil or vegetable oil
- Single-edged razor blade
1. Mix 1 part of lemon juice and 1 part vegetable of olive oil.
2. Apply a generous amount of this mixture to a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
3. Rub the cloth firmly into the scratch, going in the direction of the scratch until it disappears.
4. Find a crayon the same color as the wood for deeper scratches. Color in the scratch with the crayon.
5. Remove excess wax using a single-edged razor held at a 45-degree angle to the wood.
6. Wax the entire piece of furniture.